Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentine's Day Decor

I am not a creative person. I simply copy other people or magazines/stores. I enjoy finding something I like and making it, instead of simply purchasing it. So, my new outlet ("Sabrina time") is crafting. I find cute things and make them.
I have been doing a lot of Valentine's decorations lately.
Here are some of my latest creations...
(none of which I can claim as my idea...they are all copied)

(Okay, this one I meshed a bunch of cute ideas and came up with this. Does that make it a Sabrina original? Probably not, I am sure someone somewhere out there has done something like this!)



(Courtesy of a very creative girl in another ward)

(from the internet somewhere)

(another project from the creative girl in the other ward)

Maybe if I copy people enough, I might be able to harness some of the lost creative powers in my own head and have the uncanny ability to create cute stuff myself. Probably not, but whatever!

1 comment:

Melissa Savage said...

Fun! I need to get into crafting more...I bet your house looks so cute!