Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Help Wanted

I need help!
The canvases I ordered for Lilly's room arrived today. I love, love, love the way they look abover her desk.
BUT
I would like to get some vinyl lettering for above the pictures.
This is the part I need help with. I don't know the saying should be. I would like to get something that has to do with the "I am a child of God" theme, but not necessarily that phrase. I don't want it to be overly-religious, but still make reference to who she really is-a child of God.

HELP!
Some ideas I had were:
  • Daughter of a Heavenly King
  • Daughter of a King
  • ??????

Well, I guess that's it. Please chime in...

2 comments:

abbylucienne said...

What about the scripture about the Lillies in the field in Matthew- Consider the Lilies of the field how they grow...

Court said...

I like that idea...something referencing "Consider the Lilies"