Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Getting my CRAFT on

I have been doing some simple crafting the past few days. You see, the boys have both been sick and we have been stuck in the house. What a great opportunity to get some projects done! My grass has spray-paint marks to prove it.
Unfortunately, we still don't have a camera. I know there has to be at least one person out there that wants to see what I've done (even if it's only my mom!).
So, to that one person (Mom), I promise to get pictures posted soon. I am actually quite thrilled with the end result of one project. Clarke even said he thought they looked cool...now THAT is saying something!
Until then, just know that the Caldwells are still camera-less!
Maybe I'll use Clarke's phone to take a few shots tomorrow!

1 comment:

Gretch said...

I just love projects. Can't wait to see it. Mark and I have been working on a playhouse for the past 3 months. We are getting so close to being done!!