Monday, February 7, 2011

Latest and Greatest

Friday night, I decided that a month without a camera was long enough. Apparently, my decision came at a great time. The camera we decided to get was $100 off the price because Cannon has come out with a new model (with the exact specifications...just different numbers) and were clearencing the older models. AWESOME!
So, I get to upload pictures of my latest and greatest!
The first on my list is my new frame collection. I collected all the frames from garage sales and D.I. for a grand total of $14. I brought them home and spray painted them all the same color. I am going to have my cousin make profiles of each of us for the five frames. This project has instilled in me a love of spray paint (and my lawn has the color to show for it!)

Next on the list are my Valentine's Day decorations. Who knew that scrapbook paper and the Dollar Store could come together so cute!
Last, but certainly not least, my pride and joy-tall candlesticks! I cannot tell you how much I love these. Even Clarke mentioned that he liked them (now that alone is saying something!). Pottery Barn sells them for $49+ each. I couldn't do that! So, I found a blog (which I can't give credit, becuase I can't remember the name of it) that gave a tutorial on how to make them. Grand total=$30 FOR ALL THREE! Can you tell what they are made of-table or chair legs from Lowes!

I have also been working on the ledges above my TV, but those aren't done yet...pics soon to come. One thing I have learned about these projects-spraypaint is AWESOME!!!

4 comments:

Melissa Savage said...

Wow, you are so cute and crafty! We need to do more crafting together!

Gretch said...

Sabrina- you are awesome!
Great work!
:)

Megan said...

I love all these. You are great at this!

Leah said...

Hooray for spray paint! I love the frames! Leslee and Abby both think it's so funny that I'm always saying "ooh, this would look good spray painted" every time we go to a garage sale or the D.I. :)