Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's been a while...

Dear Readers,

It has been a couple weeks since my last post. Does that mean my life is so boring that I have nothing to write about? Quite the opposite really.
What has happened in the past couple of weeks?

1. Clarke will be starting with Tracy Fire (again) on January 1st. HORRAY! However, when he goes back, no more husband home everyday to help around the house. That will certainly be a change. It has been wonderful to have him. He has been a trooper and such a help to me everyday.

2. Since he isn't starting until January 1st, we are going back to Utah for Christmas to spend time with Clarke's family. Truthfully, I have been preparing myself for the drive since the moment we determined we would be driving back. I DESPISE driving long distances, even more so with three little kids. Besides the drive, we have to pack EVERYTHING we need for Christmas, from stockings to Santa cookie plate to presents to snow clothes to everything else our family needs. To think of everything we need is a chore in and of itself. I have a list a mile long so I don't forget anything

3. Wyatt is still NOT sleeping. He does okay during the night. He is still up at least 2 times every night. Thank goodness for having hubby home to take a shift or two every night. His naps are even worse. He is a 30-45 minute napper. Definatley not enough time to get anything done.

Speaking of the devil, he just woke up...

There's a summary of our life as of now. It's a good thing it's Christmas time. I'm in a better mood because of it.

Merry Christmas to all. More posts after Christmas...

1 comment:

Landon said...

he just misses his uncle dustin and auntie landon. :)

can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!