Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Random Things

This has been going around for quite sometime, and I figured it was my turn...Enjoy!

1. While in college, I jumped the fence at LaVell Edwards stadium (BYU) at night and repelled down the back-side of the east-side bleachers.
2. When we are working of projects around the house, I love the demolition part, probably more than the final product. There is just something fabulous about taking a sledge-hammer to something...therapy I guess?!
3. We have a black, glossy, baby grand piano in our front room. It hasn't been played in quite a while. I can play, just not very well anymore.
4. I LOVE football. BYU Cougars and Oakland Raiders are my teams. Although, I watch anyone. It doesn't matter who is playing, I'll watch it.
5. I root for the BYU Cougars and whoever is playing AGAINST the Utah Utes. I don't care how logical it is, I will NEVER cheer for the Utes. NEVER!
6. Everyday, all the beds have to be made in the house and dishes done. If those things are done, regardless of what the rest of the house looks like, I feel better about the day.
7. I have some form of OCD. The legs of the chairs, sofa legs and table legs all have to be lined up on the lines of our hardwood floors. Things have to be symmetrical and centered on something. If it moves, I notice it!
8. I am very competitive.
9. I HATE the term "Mormon Standard Time." There is no such thing. If I am supposed to be somewhere at a certain time, I'll be there at that time. There is no "fashionably late" for me.
10. The term "eternity" freaks me out. There has to be an end. Right?!
11. I am a TLC and HGTV junkie.
12. I am getting fed-up with LOST. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but start answering some dang questions instead of posing more.
13. I only missed 2 days of early morning seminary all 4 years of high school.
14. My Senior year of high school, I coached the entire Varsity swim team. Our "coaches" were awful. I even seeded the meets.
15. It drives me crazy when doors and cupboards get left open (our closet...Clarke!).
16. I started snow skiing when I was 3 years old. I haven't been skiing, however, again for a really long time.
17. When I was little, someone told me to watch out for the rutter of the ski boat because my legs might get tangled in it. They were joking, but I still sort-of freak out when I am swimming by the back of a boat.
18. When I swim in a lake, I am scared that fish are going to touch me.
19. I need at least 8 hours of sleep to function happily the next day.
20. I enjoy creating cute things.
21. I don't allow my kids' toys to overrun the house. If they don't fit in the window seat, we have too many. When they are put away, I like the fact that you can't see them.
22. I love shopping and finding good deals. It's so fun to get things at least 50% off. It's even better when it is stuff from PBK or Gymbo.
23. Chocolate and caramel are my downfalls. Even better together.
24. Right after we were married, I worked for the city of Lehi as a paper shredder. That's all I did for 4 hours, shred paper.
25. This took me a lot longer than I thought it would.

No comments: